ant-user mailing list archives

From "J.D. Fagan" <jfa...@us.dhl.com>
Subject RE: Ant 1.4 -- failonerror attributes?
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 23:29:53 GMT
Yeah, I see where you're going -- and I was thinking the same thing.
Unfortunately, not even a manual deletion of the files and re-request of a
checkout corrects my issue.  VSS stubornly holds onto the notion that I have
the files checked out still and won't re-checkout.  This is too messy...just
gonna drop it and move onto other more important issues (like convincing
management that VSS sucks).

JD