ant-user mailing list archives

From "J.D. Fagan" <jfa...@us.dhl.com>
Subject how to ear with 1.4?
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 23:39:55 GMT
Trying to build an ear with the ear task from Ant 1.4 alpha (I see the
Ear.java task in the CVS repository).  However, I get errors from Ant
complaining that "ear" is not a task.  How do I make it work?  Do I need to
use the taskdef for this task?  Any help from those using this task
appreciated.

Here's my ear task below -- kind of guessing at the form from looking at the
Java code, as there is 0 documentation yet:

    <ear earfile="${deploy.dir}/classes/${name}.ear"
        appxml="${src.dir}/metadata/application.xml">
      <fileset dir="${build.dir}/staging"/>
    </ear>

JD