ant-user mailing list archives

From "Joe Fisher" <jfis...@proxtend.com>
Subject RE: VSS task question
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 13:50:13 GMT
RE: VSS task questionThis is exactly what I want, This works for most tasks,
but for the vssget (at least how I structured it) it gets the files
everytime
I tried using the
<target ... unless="some.property">
    <property name="some.property" value="true"/>
</target>

This two, works for other targets, but not with the vss target.  I'm
tempeted to believe there is a bug in the vssget
(as the recursive flag does not seam to matter what it is set to)
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Peterson, Lance [mailto:lpeterson@verticore.com]
  Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 4:02 PM
  To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
  Subject: RE: VSS task question

  This might seem obvious but have you tried...

  <target name="source">
      <vssget ...>
  </target>

  <target name="applet1" depends="source">
  </target>

  <target name="applet2" depends="source">
  </target>

  <target name="applet3" depends="source">
  </target>

  ?

  With this configuration, Ant will execute the source target once, no
matter which (or how many) of the applet targets are executed.  If I
understand your problem, this should correct it.  If I don't understand let
me know.

  Lance