ant-user mailing list archives

From Bill.J.Fell...@mail.sprint.com
Subject RE: simpel javadoc question
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 15:59:48 GMT
>From the documentation...

sourcefiles  | Comma separated list of source files  | all |
packagenames | Comma separated list of package files (with terminating
wildcard) | all |

at least one of these two (above) are required

So, if you don't use packages, you get to enumerate all your files (at
least, that's how I read it)

Now that I read the packagenames though, perhaps something like
packagenames="*" might work.  I'll try that but otherwise,
sourcefiles="myFirst.java, mySecond.java, adNauseam.java"

-----Original Message-----
From: pinarbici [mailto:pinarbici@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 10:30 AM
To: ant-user
Cc: pinarbici
Subject: simpel javadoc question

Hi All,
I have the javadoc target below in mu build.xml file. Since my project
was
pretty simple I didn't use any java packages in it. Therefore I didn't
include the "packagenames" attribute in javadoc task.
And I am getting 1 error message when i run "ant javadoc" in the
command
line
Any ideas why it happens ?
Thanks in advance

code:

<target name="javadoc" depends="compile">
    <javadoc sourcepath="d:/ap20/java/org/apache/struts/form"
            destdir="${javadoc.home}"
          />
</target>

javadoc:
  [javadoc] Generating Javadoc
  [javadoc] Javadoc execution
  [javadoc] javadoc: No packages or classes specified.