ant-user mailing list archives

From Bill.J.Fell...@mail.sprint.com
Subject tstamp questions
Date Tue, 22 May 2001 00:44:59 GMT
Howdy all,
Beyond my highly unscientific (read: tedious) experimentations, what
all options are there for the patterns that specifically relate to
time.  I looked through Tstamp and CustomFormat for clues but didn't
find too much.  The following was generated on a Solaris boxen (not
that it should matter).  Any additions, corrections, observations would
be much appreciated.

d will give me the day with a single or double digit
dd will give me the day in a double digit format

m will give me minutes with a single or double digit
mm will give me minutes with double digit format

M will give me month with a single or double digit
MM will give me month with double digit format

yy will give me year with double digit format
yyyy will give me year with four digit format

H will give me 24 hour time with a single or double digit
HH will give me 24 hour time with double digit format

h will give me 12 hour time with a single or double digit
hh will give me 12 hour time with double digit format
  not really sure how to tell A.M. or P.M. with this one

S will give me ? milliseconds ? with a single or double digit
SS will give me ? milliseconds ? with double digit format

s will give me seconds with a single or double digit
ss will give me seconds with double digit format