ant-user mailing list archives

From Bill.J.Fell...@mail.sprint.com
Subject RE: Optional Task
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 14:11:56 GMT
Yes, you have two options
A)  in your xml put the following (must be done once)
<taskdef name="mytask" classname="com.mydomain.MyVeryOwnTask"/>
B)  edit defaults.properties in the taskdefs directory  Add your task
there (done only once)
mytask=com.mydomain.MyVeryOwnTask

/bill

-----Original Message-----
From: FLESIRE [mailto:FLESIRE@isaserver.be]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 8:36 AM
To: ant-user
Cc: FLESIRE
Subject: Optional Task

Hello,
I have install optional.jar in my ANT_HOMEto use ant with PVCS but each
time i try to build, i have the following message :
        D:.xml:16: Could not create task of type: pvcs. Common solut
        ions are to use taskdef to declare your task, or, if this is an
optional task, t
        o put the optional.jar in the lib directory of your ant
installation (ANT_HOME).
can someone help me ?
Thanks,
Lesire Fabien