ant-user mailing list archives

From John.D.Ca...@mail.sprint.com
Subject RE: Condition execution of a target or a task with in the target
Date Thu, 10 May 2001 20:33:25 GMT
BTW, regardig my last posting in response to this message, to install:

compile the file.
place it in a directory structure of com/sns/tools/ant/taskdefs under
the $ANT_HOME/lib directory.

In your build.xml file, you can then add a <taskdef> task, like so:

<taskdef name="if" classname="com.sns.tools.ant.taskdefs.IfTask"/>

Hope this helps,
John

-----Original Message-----
From: christakis [mailto:christakis@ncrist.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 4:30 PM
To: ant-user
Cc: christakis
Subject: Condition execution of a target or a task with in the target

I am new to ant and I find it very convenient for building java files.
My
question is
how can I do a conditional execution of a target based on a value of an
attribute, a
how can I do a conditional execution of task within a targert
how can I set the parameter of an attribute
where can I find the DTD for ant?

Thanks in advance

Chris