ant-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Nicholson" <rob...@elastica.com>
Subject RE: WL 6.0 EJBC Ant build
Date Wed, 23 May 2001 16:21:58 GMT
RE: WL 6.0 EJBC Ant buildOK so you've got a .jar with META-INF/services
that's it's finding then.

Glad you got it working. You don't need the D bit I'd imagine then if you've
got a .jar with that META-INF/services stuff in it.

What does nestesting everything inside that property tag like that actually
achieve?
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Schmoll, Brett x66244 [mailto:BSchmoll@bis.adp.com]
  Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 8:45 AM
  To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
  Subject: RE: WL 6.0 EJBC Ant build

  Still no luck with setting this property as you describe. Perhaps my
ability to RTFM has degraded over the years. ;) I added the following to my
build.cmd -Djavax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory=weblogic.apache.xerces.
jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl. I can even echo the value prior to the EJBC
call and it is set. Fortunately, the fork="yes" appears to have resolved the
issue. Thanks for your assistance.

  -Brett