ant-user mailing list archives

From "Pinar Bicioglu" <pinarb...@hotmail.com>
Subject specifying packages in javadoc task
Date Thu, 31 May 2001 16:16:49 GMT
Hi,
I have been trying to use javadoc task of ant correctly since yesterday. I
have used struts in my project and used "org.apache.struts.form" package.

Even though I have the followinf piece of code in my xml file, it doesn't
seem working ?? Wehn I specify sourcefiles instead of packagenames then code
documentation is generated in javadoc directory with 13 warnings
I appreciate any kind of help

The code I have is,

<target name="javadoc" depends="compile">
    <javadoc sourcepath="java/org/apache/struts/form"
packagenames="java/org/apache/struts/form/org.apache.struts.action"
            destdir="${javadoc.home}"/>
</target>

Thanks