ant-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Berry <christopher.be...@etrade.com>
Subject RE: looping (RE: Foreach task)
Date Thu, 31 May 2001 15:34:29 GMT
Greetings,

In keeping with the spirit of this marvelous list, I am posting back an
updated version of the optional <foreach> Task. It had a bug in it which I
have fixed. In addition, I have also added a type="truncate", which passes
on only the base filename. (i.e. a file named myfile.tar.gz will show up as
myfile in the target)

Cheers,
-- Chris