ant-user mailing list archives

From Patrik Isegran <Patrik.Iseg...@cellnetwork.com>
Subject RE: Increasing memory for javadoc
Date Wed, 16 May 2001 12:58:18 GMT
Hmm... of course! Thanks! I have to read the documentation better next time
=)

/Patrik

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Glanville
Sent: on 2001-05-16 13:35
To: Ant-User (text)
Subject: RE: Increasing memory for javadoc

According to the documentation for javadoc, there is a parameter called
"maxmemory".  Therefore, try something like this:
    <javadoc ...
        maxmemory="32m"
        ... />

the JAVACMD only works for the virtual machine that ant is running in, and
unfortunately, javadoc is not running in the same VM as Ant.

Hope this helps

JDGlanville