ant-user mailing list archives

From "Carlos Quiroz" <carlos.qui...@rtse.com>
Subject Jar files doesn't understand inner class
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 08:51:27 GMT

Hi I'm trying to use the jar task to create an applet distribution and
I'm using a file to feed the classes names to the jar task. However the
task doesn't take inner classes as <class>$<inner>.class, for example
with my file like this:

ui/ImageCanvas.class
client/TickerPanel.class
client/TickerPanel$1.class
client/SettingsPanel.class

It correctly jars the first two and last files but not the
TickerPanel$1.class

Any idea, is this a bug or just Am I doing something wrong?

Mys system:

Windows 2000
Sun's JDK 1.3
Ant 1.3

The task is like this

	<target name="applet-jar" depends="applet-dep">
		<jar jarfile="${html.dir}/client.jar">
			<fileset dir="${resources.dir}/images"
includes="**/*.gif"/>
      		<fileset dir="${build.dir}"
includesfile="${build.dir}/dep.txt"/>
		</jar>
	</target>

I tried feeding directly the file to the jar but it is the same

Carlos Quiroz
Software Engineer
Financial Solutions
RTSe Finland Oy
Central phone number (+358-9-751 89 200)
Direct phone number (+358-9-751 89 224)
Fax number (+358-9-751 89 188)
Mobile (+358-40 5555 793)
E-mail mailto:carlos.quiroz@rtse.com