ant-user mailing list archives

From Rajkumar Seth <>
Subject RE: How to build and run using ANT ?
Date Fri, 25 May 2001 08:40:29 GMT
I'd just get the Zip / Tar from
and READ the user guide it is very helpful.

-----Original Message-----
From: S.Sundaranathan []
Sent: 2001 May 25 09:05
Subject: How to build and run using ANT ?

Hi All,

     I am new to this mailing list and to this tool as such. Can anyone
help me out to build and run using ant tool.

Thanks in advance,

The contents of this message and any attachments are confidential and
are intended solely for the attention and use of the addressee only.
Information contained in this message may be subject to legal,
professional or other privilege or may otherwise be protected by other
legal rules. This message should not be copied or forwarded to any other
person without the express permission of the sender. If you are not the
intended recipient you are not authorised to disclose, copy, distribute
or retain this message or any part of it.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
telephone (+44-20-7002-4000) and destroy the original message.

We reserve the right to monitor all e-mail messages passing through our

View raw message