ant-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bernard <ebern...@digitalthink.com>
Subject Build Monitor -- SUCCESS!!
Date Wed, 23 May 2001 00:46:24 GMT
Success!!  I finally figured out what the problem was.

I'm using Sun's JavaMail 1.2 and it requires JAF.  Of course, this is
explained in the release notes for JavaMail but who has time to read them ;)

Anyway, you need to place the JAF jar (activation.jar) somewhere in your
classpath to make the e-mail notification work.

This, of course, presuming that you're also using Sun JavaMail 1.2....

-----Original Message-----
From: David Scassa [mailto:dscassa@journee.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 4:39 PM
To: Eddie Bernard
Subject: hmm.

The ant mailing list takes way to long to distribute emails. Must be a whole
lot of people on the receiving end. Just to let you know. I was able to
instantiate the BuildMonitor by placing both the buildmonitor.class and the
monitor.properties in the root of my project. I then added the root
directory to my classpath and voila... It no longer fails.. Of course, it
doesn't send emails out either. But, at least I'm a step closer.

Dave