ant-user mailing list archives

From Urmi Roy <U...@therealm.com>
Subject Running rmic
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 22:36:07 GMT
I want to run java rmic on some classes. I use the classname attribute on my
java task and specify the file - like this

<rmic base="${compile.dest}/com/utils/cache/composite"
        classname="com.utils.cache.composite.CompositeCacheManager.class">

</rmic>

Ant gives me  a file not found error. What am I doing wrong and how do I do
it?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Seiler [mailto:dseiler@globalcrossing.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 4:52 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Including multiple xml files dynamically

Hullo.  I'm aware of the way to include other xml files with the !ENTITY
directive.

However, I would like to include all of the .xml files in a certain
directory.  Other than having my build script merge those xml files into
a tmp file and having build.xml always reference that, is there a way
for ant to dynamically include xml files?

Thanks,
Don.