ant-user mailing list archives

From "L.C. Oliver" <lc.oli...@intcx.com>
Subject Too many files for the ANT build HELP!!
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 15:17:54 GMT
I am currently using VSS as source code tool.  There is a lot of legacy code
in VSS that we don't really use any more but I don't really know what to
keep and what to trash.  So, when I do a recursive get from VSS I seem to
get MORE THAN enough files for make the build.  Then I spend more time
deleting files/directories from my ANT project than it takes to make the
build.  How do I get ANT to consistently only take the files necessary for
the build .  Oh yeah, I have asked development about which files are needed
and they don't know either.  They tell me to go back to Visual Cafe for the
build.

Please let me know what I am doing wrong and how to get ANT fixed once and
for all.

Thanks!
lc.oliver@intcx.com <mailto:lc.oliver@intcx.com>

 <mailto:lc.oliver@intcx.com>