ant-user mailing list archives

From S Page <>
Subject Re: style task errors
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 02:55:41 GMT
> The style task doesn't seem to load xalan even when I ask it to.

I have the same problem.
If I specify processor="xalan" to the <style> task, I get the same

If I don't specify processor, I get

Did you download the ant source or binary?  I downloaded jakarta-ant-1.3-bin.tar.gz and I'm
90% sure its jar files *DO NOT* have these classes, nor does Xalan 2.0.1.  I think the ant
source distribution does include these and may package them in an optional.jar file.  If so,
it seems a BUG that the binary ant distribution doesn't include it.

Suspected DOC BUG: The ant user manual in
makes no mention that you need this optional jar file for the built-in style tasks.

=S Page  a site engineer

View raw message