ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: System Environment variables don't work
Date Wed, 16 May 2001 08:53:33 GMT

To be more precise, it works for me calling 'bash' but doesnt work when
doing a 'bash --login -i'
If I do the latest I have the out of range exception.

I'm using bash version 2.05.0(6)

I will check with the latest ant sources if it fixes the problem (assuming
CVS works today, which does not seem to be the case since yesterday at
least, it's incredibly slow from here)

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France