ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <>
Subject RE: JUnit and Ant
Date Tue, 15 May 2001 17:10:46 GMT

That's also what I forgot to mention in the reasons why I used a
script for everybody and which is not the one in ANT_HOME/bin

And that's also why I don't like the current behavior of compile which force
us to put antruntime="no" to avoid compiling with the ant classpath. They
are completely unrelated so the default for me should be "no".

 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France
 iMediation -