ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: Fixing Classloader Linking Errors
Date Mon, 07 May 2001 15:18:40 GMT

You are of course correct, otherwise we'll be in severe trouble for app
deployment...
my mail just was not clear enough about the 'loading constraints'.

Alternatively you can find good information on Inside the Java 2 Virtual
Machine, a chapter is online
http://www.artima.com/insidejvm/ed2/ch08TheLinkingModelPrint.html

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez