ant-user mailing list archives

From "M.A.Dunphy" <madun...@bigfoot.com>
Subject Can ant do something for each file in a fileset
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 16:07:08 GMT
Hi all,

I'd like to compile my jsp pages to make sure that they are correct with
respect to the other java code. I'm using the weblogic server which does
have a JSP compiler. Unfortunately this compiler appears not to understand
the concept of a webapp but rather it compiles a single file at a time. I
cant see it working but I'll ask..Would it be possible to get a java command
to be invoked for each .jsp file derived from a fileset or something
similar. What I'm getting at is that I dont want to explicilty tell ant what
JSPs to compile?

Thanks for any help

Mick

PS: We dont really want to use another jspc as this will all be running
under weblogic...