ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shaikh, Mehmood" <Mehmood.Sha...@ccra-adrc.gc.ca>
Subject RE: Building files in a package in order
Date Tue, 22 May 2001 15:05:26 GMT
Include/Exclude worked for me, can you be more specific, e.g. include the
portion of your build file.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajkumar Seth [mailto:Seth.Rajkumar@GNI.co.uk]
Sent: May 22, 2001 7:02 AM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Building files in a package in order

Thanks I tried this

1) Separate JAVAC just for the 2 files included
2) Main JAVAC with the 2 files excluded that depends on 1)

The problem was I could not get the include / exclude to work: the JAVACs
both 1) and 2) did not seem to do anything.

The 2 files I want to build before the main build are:

com/gerrard/equities/reconciliationserver/utils/JVMFunctions.java

and

com/gerrard/equities/reconciliationserver/utils/NetworkFunctions.java

But when I tried putting these in an include it did nothing but changing the
file name from say NetworkFunctions.java to *.java worked but that compiles
the other 58 files in the package.

I have not been able to find any examples of includes that reference a
specific file all the examples seem to use wild cards.

Seth.