ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shaikh, Mehmood" <Mehmood.Sha...@ccra-adrc.gc.ca>
Subject RE: Ant and Conditional Expressions1
Date Fri, 04 May 2001 16:36:11 GMT
Can you post the source code of your tasks to this list? I guess, its about
time that there be a place to get work like yours be posted on a website.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Vernum [mailto:Tim.Vernum@macquarie.com.au]
Sent: May 4, 2001 12:25 AM
To: 'ANT-user'
Subject: RE: Ant and Conditional Expressions1

> I notice that targets can have an 'if' argument, but
> unfortunately this is
> only concerned with the existence of a parameter whereas I am also
> interested in the value of a parameter

Some time ago I send an <equal> task to ant-dev, that would allow
you to set a property if two values were equal.

eg:
      <target name="copy-orbix" depend="check-orbix" if="orb.is.orbix">
		<echo>Foo</echo>
	</target>

	<target name="check-orbix">
		<equal property="orb.is.orbix" left="${orb}" right="orbix"/>
	</target>

I can try and dig the code out if you want, but it's pretty easy to write
it yourself.

Note to others:
	Is anyone hosting a collection of weird ant tasks?
	There has been reluctance to add a contrib/ modules to the ant-cvs,
	  and I'm quickly collecting a bunch of these sort of tasks.