ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hewitt <MHew...@Armature.com>
Subject RE: How do I include common targets from an external file?
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 11:56:37 GMT
That means your XML editor is trying to verify the ant
file against a dtd, and can't find one.  Since there is no
dtd for ant build files in general, you have to turn off
dtd verification in your XML editor.

Or just use a text editor, of course!

#!/mjh

-----Original Message-----
From: Liu, Kenneth Albert (Kenneth)** CTR ** [mailto:kenliu@lucent.com]
Sent: 11 April 2001 21:50
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: How do I include common targets from an external file?

I saw the original posting and I tried this, but my XML editor complains
that "This file is not valid: No content model available for validation
(possible empty DTD/Schema)."

Am I doing something wrong?

I have this in the beginning of my build.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE project [
    <!ENTITY commonTargets SYSTEM "../build-calls.xml">
]>