ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jay Glanville" <dic...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject RE: how to get more debug information [HELP!]
Date Wed, 16 May 2001 13:34:24 GMT
While javadoc is an external executable, for java VM 1.3, the javadoc
command is executed by the Runtime.exec(String[], String[], File) method
directly (I think that that's Runtime.exec( command[], env[],
workingDirectory )).  Therefore, changes to the antRun script don't help.

JDGlanville

<energizer_bunny_voice>
	... and Jay keeps debugging, and debugging , and debugging ...
</energizer_bunny_voice>