ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jay Glanville" <dic...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject RE: how to get more debug information [HELP!]
Date Wed, 16 May 2001 13:24:16 GMT
No.  I've proven that it's not a problem with the command line length.  To
do this, I made changes to the javadoc task so that all package or filename
command line parameters were put in an @file -- very similar to Fredric's
<xjavadoc> task.  This did not solve that problem.  Therefore, not a command
line limit.  :-(

JDG