ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jay Glanville" <dic...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject RE: Increasing memory for javadoc
Date Wed, 16 May 2001 11:35:29 GMT
According to the documentation for javadoc, there is a parameter called
"maxmemory".  Therefore, try something like this:
    <javadoc ...
        maxmemory="32m"
        ... />

the JAVACMD only works for the virtual machine that ant is running in, and
unfortunately, javadoc is not running in the same VM as Ant.

Hope this helps

JDGlanville