ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jay Glanville" <dic...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject RE: how to get more debug information [HELP!]
Date Tue, 15 May 2001 20:02:06 GMT
First, let me apologize for sending that last e-mail in HTML.  (BAD Jay, BAD
Jay.)

I'm assuming that you're talking about the section entitled "<chmod> or
<exec> don't work in Ant 1.3 on Unix " found at
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/faq.html#remove-cr.  No, that doesn't solve
the problem.

I'm assuming that antRun is a script that is executed by ant in order to run
an external executable.

JDGlanville