ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jay Glanville" <dic...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject How to update a jar?
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 16:54:13 GMT
I'm trying to update a jar file with a different manifest.  Therefore, I
have the following code:

        <jar jarfile="${jar.dest}/services/framework/client.jar"
            manifest="${jar.dest}/Manifest.mf"
            compress="true"
        />

At the time that this piece of code gets run, the jar file is already
created.  Afterwards, the only thing in the jar file is the manifest.  In
other words, the above over-wrote my original jar file.  This is not what I
was hoping for.

How do I update a jar file?  I basically want to do the equivalent of a "jar
-u" command.

--
Jay Dickon Glanville
P068 - SiteManager Development, Nortel Networks