ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jay Glanville" <dic...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject RE: Changing the appearance of the output from javac
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 13:18:47 GMT
I don't think that this is an Ant question, as ant doesn't have any control
over the error reporting style of the compiler.  I'm assuming that you're
using a javac compiler and not a jikes compiler.  A suggestion would be to
try the jikes compiler with (and also try without) the -emacs option.

It is unfortunate that not all compilers follow the same error reporting
formats.

JDGlanville