ant-user mailing list archives

From Ramon Felciano <felci...@ingenuity.com>
Subject Can't get optional tasks to work
Date Thu, 10 May 2001 04:45:27 GMT

Hi --

I'm having a devil of a time getting the optional.jar to be recognized by
Ant 1.3. I'm running under JDK 1.2 on Solaris. I'm trying a simple ant
script that uses the optional ftp task:

  <target name="ftp" depends="init">
    <ftp server="ftp.apache.org"
       userid="anonymous"
       password="me@myorg.com">
       <fileset dir="htdocs/manual"/>
    </ftp>
  </target>

When I run this with the -debug flag, the classpath seems to show all the
correct jars in the classpath:

---------------------
curie1> ant -debug ftp | more
Setting project property: java.class.path ->
/usr/local/jrun/lib/servlet.jar::/export/home/felciano/jakarta-ant/lib/ant.j
ar:/export/home/felciano/jakarta-ant/lib/jaxp.
jar:/export/home/felciano/jakarta-ant/lib/junit.jar:/export/home/felciano/ja
kartaant/lib/optional.jar:/export/home/felciano/jakarta-ant/lib/parser.jar:/
usr/java/lib/tools.jar

>From what I can tell, the FTP task has no other library dependencies. Any
suggestions on how to debug this further?

Thanks!

Ramon

Ramon M. Felciano
INGENUITY Systems, Inc.