ant-user mailing list archives

From "Varnavas, Frank" <frank.varna...@gs.com>
Subject RE: specifying packages in javadoc task
Date Thu, 31 May 2001 18:02:28 GMT
a packagenames attribute probably should end in .*, ans the classpath
shouuld point to the root of the tree containing the package

I'm guessing you meant something like
<javadoc sourcepath="java"
         packagenames="org.apache.struts.form.*,org.apache.struts.action.*"
         destdir="$javadoc.home}" />

-----Original Message-----
From: Pinar Bicioglu [mailto:pinarbici@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 12:17 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: specifying packages in javadoc task

Hi,
I have been trying to use javadoc task of ant correctly since yesterday. I
have used struts in my project and used "org.apache.struts.form" package.

Even though I have the followinf piece of code in my xml file, it doesn't
seem working ?? Wehn I specify sourcefiles instead of packagenames then code

documentation is generated in javadoc directory with 13 warnings
I appreciate any kind of help

The code I have is,

<target name="javadoc" depends="compile">
    <javadoc sourcepath="java/org/apache/struts/form"
packagenames="java/org/apache/struts/form/org.apache.struts.action"
            destdir="${javadoc.home}"/>
</target>

Thanks