ant-user mailing list archives

From "DUBCHAK, JOHN [Non-Pharmacia/1000]" <john.dubc...@monsanto.com>
Subject excludes attribute with Javac task
Date Wed, 16 May 2001 14:32:50 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I am having difficulty getting a group of files excluded during execution of
my compilation target.  The section from my build.xml file is as follows:

    <javac srcdir="${src}" destdir="${build}"
          excludes="c:\source\Directory_to_be_excluded\**">
      <classpath path="${classpath}"
location="c:\java\vbroker\lib\vbjorb.jar"/>
      <classpath path="${classpath}"
location="c:\java\j2sdkee1.2.1\lib\j2ee.jar"/>
    </javac>

But, the compilation tries to compile all of the java files located within
that subdirectory.  Am I using this correctly?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
John