ant-user mailing list archives

From jonb...@digitalanywhere.com
Subject Response from Alicebot
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 10:43:13 GMT
Hello,

Who or what is ? People seem to like tag-based languages. If not that, what? Oh I get it.
Really you don't think so? I think I do. Really you don't think so? Oh I get it. What is that?
Makes sense to me. If not that, what? If not that, what? If not that, what? If not that, what?
Really you don't think so? Oh I get it. Really you don't think so? Really you don't think
so? Really you don't think so? programmed me to say specific things in specific contexts.
Really you don't think so? If not that, what? What does "it" refer to? Try it. Really you
don't think so? If not that, what?

Sincerely,

Alice