ant-user mailing list archives

Subject Optional task "telnet"
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 00:33:11 GMT
Hi all,

I need some advice as to what might be causing a problem with using the
optional task Telnet.  I am on HPUX ver. 11.0, It seems to hang up on the
login.  I've used all the different forms in the documentation.

This is what I have in the telnet task:

<target name="install" depends="deploy">
	<telnet userid="username" password="password"

With just this simple task in the build file, I get a successful build up to
this point.

adding any telnet tasks such as:

will make the session sit there and hang.  I have to cancel the job to

Any ideas??  It seems as though I'm not actually gettting logged into the
server.....but, I don't know how to tell.

Curtis Krouse
Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Liberty Lake, WA

View raw message