ant-user mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: Anyone got the <dtd> element for <ejbjar> to work with weblog ic 6?
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 09:52:23 GMT

Hi,

One point, we use local copies of out DTDs to speed up deployment as well.
So the DTD location in the XML file is tagged with a filter @dtd.dir@ which
is substituted during our build process.

Upshot? I don't need to use the <dtd> element, our stuff deploys quicker and
I can quickly run the xmlvalidate task to syntax check the DD's before I get
that annoying WLS 'Unable to deploy' message half an hour later....

Bye,

Les
P.S. I'm still touting for ideas from other Ant EJBer's for a DrDobbs
article covering all of this stuff.....