ant-user mailing list archives

From Subo...@aol.com
Subject Re: [Ant-user] Please prepend a tag to the subject
Date Thu, 31 May 2001 19:23:00 GMT
That sucks, It makes it visually easier, but RFC and good practice are more
important. Its also unfortunate I cant tell me email client to use Reply-Tos
to filter, it just doesnt listen to me no matter how many times I yell at it
;). Its only a minor problem for me though as I only have 2 mailing lists
that dont use it (this one and one other) and they are totaly diffrent
subjects so its easy to figure out. All the other ones are pretty easy.
Although some time ago I was thinking about setting this list in digest mode,
but it was to difficult, and the traffic is not as bad as some other lists.
Oh well.