ant-user mailing list archives

From Greg Vaughn <gvau...@delphis.com>
Subject Re: EJB Jar Task .... works with some versions of Ant ????
Date Tue, 29 May 2001 19:33:19 GMT
Conor MacNeill wrote:

> Now, generally, I prefer to run Ant with a minimal classpath, so to support
> that case, the <ejbjar> task in Ant 1.3 also allows you to specify the
> exact location of the DTDs required. The following shows how you would
> specify these locations for weblogic 6
>
>             <dtd publicId="-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise
> JavaBeans 2.0//EN"
>                  location="${ejb20.dtd}"/>
>             <dtd publicId="-//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 6.0.0
> EJB//EN"
>                  location="${wl600.dtd}"/>
>
> where the properties are set to point to the DTD files.

What do those properties look like? I've found those dtd files within
$WEBLOGIC_HOME/lib/weblogic.jar under weblogic/ejb20/dd/xml. Do I have
to pull those out of the jar file? I'd prefer not to. The docs for
ejbjar make it sound like it should use ClassLoader.getResource() and be
able to find them within jar files, but I don't know how to specify
that.

Greg Vaughn
Sr. Consultant
Delphi Consultants, LLC