ant-user mailing list archives

From Jim Doyle <jdo...@iso-ne.com>
Subject VM attribute in ejbjar task
Date Sat, 26 May 2001 20:25:11 GMT
Hi,
	I've been using the ejbjar task from Ant 1.3, and I've run into
one difficulty with it.  It doesn't support a VM attribute.  So it
requires
there to be a "java" executable available through the PATH environment.
I'm doing some work with multiple VMs, and I'm concerned about keeping
the VM consistent.  I use "vm" attributes for my other tasks (junit,
wlrun, etc.) to
make sure I've got the right vm when I build.  Is there a more recent
version of ejbjar that has a "vm" attribute?  If not, would the author
(it looks like that's Tim Fennell)
consider patching it with a "vm" attribute?

Jim Doyle