ant-user mailing list archives

From "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <>
Subject Any way to remove a filter?
Date Sat, 26 May 2001 15:42:54 GMT
I've scanned the email archive and the source code and I can't see a way
to remove a token filter once it's created.

I have a set of template files that need to get processed multiple times
for different target environments.  I need to reset some tokens (easy
enough to do) and remove some tokens.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

I guess I could use the "ant" task to crank up another instance of ant
to do the work on each environment, but that seems awfully heavy handed.

Larry V. Streepy, Jr.

A subsidiary of CyberPlus Corp.

970/626-5028 (office)
970/626-4425 (fax)