ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dhiren Patel" <dli...@dhiren.com>
Subject Re: ant.bat fails due to space in JAVA_HOME
Date Fri, 25 May 2001 19:35:40 GMT
Instead of mapping a network drive, try setting JAVA_HOME to
C:\progra~1\JavaSoft\JRE\1.3  That will make it run much faster.  This is a
common problem with developing in Java, so I've just gotten use to installing
stuff in C:\ instead of in program files.   If you do install in a directory
with a space in it, doing a "dir /x" at a command prompt will give you the DOS
8.3 equivalent with no spaces.

Dhiren

--
Dhiren Patel  --  Sr. Web Architect  --  Align Technology, Inc.