ant-user mailing list archives

From Greg Vaughn <gvau...@delphis.com>
Subject Re: Weblogic 6 ejbc docs
Date Fri, 25 May 2001 15:45:02 GMT
How does ejbjar help me when I specifically do not want a jar file? I
guess I wasn't clear, but I want neither a jar as input nor output
because I'm doing development with an expanded directory structure. It
just seems silly to me to spend time during development to build jars
and then immediately have the app server expand them into a temp dir.

-Greg