ant-user mailing list archives

From Greg Vaughn <gvau...@delphis.com>
Subject Weblogic 6 ejbc docs
Date Thu, 24 May 2001 22:06:00 GMT
I'm looking for some docs on using the <ejbc> task with Weblogic 6. I've
downloaded the latest optional.jar snapshot to get it, but even with
looking through the cvs repository, I can't find any docs of what may
have changed.

Specifically, I'm hoping that I can use it with src as a directory
rather than a jar. I'm trying to do a quick development build/deploy
with an expanded directory structure to save the time of creating all
the intermediate jar files. All the Weblogic 6 docs I can find say that
weblogic.ejbc only accepts a jar file, but the online Ant docs say that
<ejbc> will work with src directories, but only specified Weblogic 5.1.

Anybody have any more info on this?

Greg Vaughn
Sr. Consultant
Delphi Consultants, LLC