ant-user mailing list archives

From "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <stre...@healthlanguage.com>
Subject Re: Copy wierdness
Date Wed, 23 May 2001 22:30:37 GMT
How are you determining the length of the file?  Some non-Unix OSes
don't show exact lengths (some show disk block based lengths).

Do you have access to any Unix commands (like from MKS) so you can run
the "sum" command on the files?  If so, you'll be able to see if they
are really different.

I know that's not much help, but it's all that comes to mind from what
you've written below.

--
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.

A subsidiary of CyberPlus Corp.