ant-user mailing list archives

From David Goodenough <david.goodeno...@btconnect.com>
Subject IBM JDK 1.3 problem FIXED
Date Tue, 22 May 2001 15:23:32 GMT
Well after some help from Stefan Bodewig, I can now report
that the problem has been resolved.  It seems that I had another
version of Ant installed on my machine, and that during the
boostrap process it was using the old version, not the new
one.  How it was doing this is a mistery, as it was not on
the CLASSPATH, but I would suggest that anyone who
has this problem check (and double check) that there
really is no older version of Ant installed anywhere that
the boostrap process might find it.

My old version, just for record, was a copy of 1.0 which
I had installed using RPM.