ant-user mailing list archives

From David Corbin <dcor...@imperitek.com>
Subject Environment handling "bug"
Date Thu, 10 May 2001 23:21:05 GMT
e ran across a rather odd problem.  It's not a bug REALLY, but Ant
could do a slightly better job of handling it.  For reasons unknown, on
one particular WinME machine (the only one in use in our system - the
others are Linux or Win2K), the environment looks something like this:

a=b
c=d
xxxxxxxxxx
e=f
g=h
i=j

When ant is run on this machine we get an exception that strongly
indicates it is because of this odd line in the environment  (sorry, I
don't have the details handy, but I can get them if desired).  It seems
like at the least, ant
could silently ignore the xxxx line and move on...

David Corbin