ant-user mailing list archives

From Nick Christopher <...@visionics.com>
Subject Re: Junit task / Resources
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 13:52:11 GMT
Someone already answered with an explanation... here's how I deal with it.
I don't use the junit task. Instead I do:

<target name="test" depends="build_tests" description="Run JUnit tests">
  <java classname="junit.textui.TestRunner" fork="yes"
        dir="${test.build.dir}" taskname="junit" failonerror="false">
      <arg value="test.UnitTests" />
      <classpath refid="test.classpath" />
  </java>
</target>

This runs junit in the directiory I want (${test.build.dir}) with the
classpath I want. (test.classpath).    I don't get all the
reporting support the task offers but honestly that stuff seemed too much
effort anyway.