ant-user mailing list archives

From de...@epiphany.com
Subject RE: JDK question
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 20:58:17 GMT
> Is the project you refer to an Ant project in the sense of a
> build file element or something else?
Here's the scenario

- we use Ant to drive build files
- those build files compile projects A, B and C.
- A and B depend on JDK 1.2 and C on i.e. JDK 1.3

Will the different JDK's needed interfere with Ant during compile time.
Personaly I don't think so, because we can setup different classpath at
different stages of the build process to handle the dependencie but just
wanted to make
sure we are not forgeting something.

Best regards.

> What version of the JDK are being used?
Right now we run Ant on JDK 1.2.

> What platform? (For example, sometimes you install a JDK on
> windows and you end up with java.exe in winnt/system32 which means you may

Multiple platforms NT/unix.

Best regards.