ant-user mailing list archives

From David Scassa <dsca...@journee.com>
Subject FW: Listener: BuildMonitor.class
Date Tue, 22 May 2001 16:00:16 GMT
Here is my cmd string: d:\context>ant -listener BuildMonitor -buildfile
autobuild.xml

Here is the error that I'm getting:

Unable to instantiate listener BuildMonitor
--- Nested Exception ---
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:84)
        at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Exception.java:35)
        at java.lang.RuntimeException.<init>(RuntimeException.java:39)
        at
java.lang.NullPointerException.<init>(NullPointerException.java:45)
        at java.io.Reader.<init>(Reader.java:68)
        at java.io.InputStreamReader.<init>(InputStreamReader.java:88)
        at java.io.InputStreamReader.<init>(InputStreamReader.java:77)
        at java.util.Properties.load(Properties.java(Compiled Code))
        at BuildMonitor.<init>(BuildMonitor.java:24)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.addBuildListeners(Main.java:445)