ant-user mailing list archives

From David Scassa <dsca...@journee.com>
Subject Listener: BuildMonitor.class
Date Tue, 22 May 2001 15:46:06 GMT
Trying to get the BuildMonitor.class to work.
In order to build this class, I had to download javamail 1.2 and include the
mail.jar in the classpath. I then jar'ed the .class file and added the .jar
file to my path. I then configured the monitor.properties file and placed it
in the directory from which I was working. I've tried to add the properties
file to the jar and just about everywhere else, but no workie.
I was wondering if there is a website with instructions. I've read all of
the instructions I could find in the archive. Perhaps I'm just doing this
wrong.

Dave